Harris Home Inspections
Residential & Commercial
- I will provide a non-invasive examination of the home's structure, systems and components inside and out, from the foundation to the roof.
- I encourage you to attend your inspection so that I may describe my process, explain my findings, and answer all of your questions.
- My report will be detailed including checklists, and descriptions and photos of any defects I discover. My job isn't finished until you understand everything in it.
Indoor Air Quality
- The air inside a home can sometimes contain more pollutants than the air outdoors. Protect your family's health by having your home's indoor air quality laboratory-tested for potential hazards.
- RADON Inspection: Although radon is a naturally occurring gas in our environment, it is the second leading cause of lung cancer deaths.
- MOLD Inspection: Unchecked, indoor mold can damage the structure of a home, cause wood rot, and ruin drywall. Most importantly, mold can cause negative health effects.
- Are you selling your home?
- Let me inspect it before you even list it. A Move-In-Certified Seller inspection informs you of any defect or problems with your home so that you can address them before prospective buyers discover them first. You can then take the time you need to obtain reasonable repair estimates.
- Avoid 11th hour negotiations and delays, and justify your full asking price by having your home inspected now.