Steel Rhino Property Inspections of North Carolina
Wake Forest, NC
Office: (919) 647-0024
EXPERIENCED, TRUSTED, LICENSED AND INSURED
A properly inspected house brings peace of mind and contributes to a simple and trouble-free transaction. Whether you are selling, buying, or building your dream house, Steel Rhino Property Inspections is your choice for licensed and trusted inspectors. We understand that purchasing a property is a major investment and we will do everything in our power to provide you with the best property report possible, and to ensure that you are informed and understand the condition of the property before your purchase.
WHAT WE INSPECT
List of items inspected during general inspection:
- Structural Elements – Construction of walls, ceilings, floors, roof, and foundation.
- Exterior Evaluation – Wall covering, landscaping, grading, elevation, drainage, driveways, fences, sidewalks, fascia, trim, doors, and windows.
- Roof and Attic – Framing, ventilation, type of roof construction, flashing, and gutters. It does not include a guarantee of roof condition nor roof certification.
- Plumbing – Identification of pipe materials used for potable, drain, waste and vent pipes. including condition of toilets, showers, sinks, faucets and traps. It does not include a sewer inspection.
- Systems and Components – Water heaters, furnaces, air conditioning, duct work, chimney, and fireplace. This does not include a chimney flue inspection, or certifications about the major system or component.
- Electrical – Main panel, circuit breakers, types of wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, receptacles, ceiling fans, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and light fixtures.
- Appliances – Dishwasher, range and oven, built-in microwaves, and garbage disposal.
- Garage – Slab, walls, ceiling, vents, entry, firewall, garage doors, openers, lights, receptacles, exterior, windows, and roof.